Monday 12 September 2011

Wholly ReWrit, Myopic miracle maker

February 15, 2011 - 12:26 PM
Myopic Miracle Maker


I was out on a prayer walk today and a blind man bumped into me looking kind of down. I said to him,"I'd like to make your day by healing you by the power of Jesus name" He replied,"I'm not sure I believe". "God is at work already", I replied," in the course of one sentence you have gone from not being sure, to believing. Jesus can certainly heal you now that you have faith" And with that, before his faith could fade again, I spat in his eyes and rubbed in some dirt. "What on earth are you doing?", he asked. "Healing as Jesus taught", I replied. "Oh I see", he said. "Hallelujah", I exclaimed as I walked away feeling a great sense of endorsement from witnessing the power of the Lord at work again. As I departed the scene I could see that man who had been blind becoming quite animated, jumping up and down, stamping his feet and punching the air. I assume he was receiving the baptism of the Holy spirit. He declared, "Jesus christ, son of a -----" couldn't quite catch the end. I shouted back,"Great, whoever confesses Jesus is the son of God will be saved" and off I went on my wonderful way, wondering how anyone could doubt the Lord when He shows his power in so many stupendous miracles.


February 15, 2011 - 02:06 AM
Ten Commandments



Exodus 34v19 "The first offspring of every womb belongs to me, including all the firstborn males of your livestock, whether from herd or flock. Redeem the firstborn donkey with a lamb, but if you do not redeem it, break its neck, REDEEM ALL YOUR FIRSTBORN SONS." WERE FIRST BORN DAUGHTERS SACRIFICED? That is barbaric caveman behaviour and yet 'Jesus' doesn't condemn that verse.
February 13, 2011 - 04:36 PM
Neoplatonism



p 74 of THE Good book JNE, "Origen was a prolific writer who sought a synthesis of christianity and platonism." For more on platonism there is a good wikipedia article 'Neoplatonism'. Neoplatonist philosopher Ammonius Saccas died 265CE lived in Alexandria and taught Eusebius,Jerome, Origen (origen means son of Horus), Porphyry and Plotinus. Justyn Matyr was a Neoplatonist, Augustine Hippo was heavily influenced. Plotinus taught the existence of an ineffable and transendant One, the All. The human soul was immortal and all would return to the Source. Along the same road by which it descended the soul must retrace its steps back to the supreme Good. The most pure and holy souls would dwell in the highest regions, the impure soul would undergo purification, before descending again, to be reincarnated into a new body. A soul which has returned to the One, achieves union with the cosmic universal soul, and does not descend again. Buybull was for sale long before Christianity bought it wholesale.
February 11, 2011 - 05:03 PM
Hallelujah, I believe



After studying the bible I have come to believe that man is indeed in Gods image. I'm just wondering if that God is like a Homo erectus, Homo Neanderthalensis, Homo habilis, or Australopithecus.From the Bible I get the general impression that God is a Neanderthal. But God says in Lev 20v9 that a child who curses his parents must be put to death and Jesus confirms that idea in Matt 15v4 so maybe God is a gorilla? I expect no Homo Sapien parent would wish their child to be put to death for shouting nasty things at them, they would probably shout something similar back or wind them up further by suggesting a more civilized thing to say, like "I'm furious that you won't let me stay out til midnight for the end of the party." I'll be charitable though and say that Christians worship Homo reserectus.
By the way that Messiah was a liah.
February 10, 2011 - 05:44 PM
Your Messiah



How has your day been? Mine has been quite interesting. I passed a car crash on my way to work, one man was dead and two children injured with missing limbs. I brought the dead man back to life and healed the children on the spot including restoring their limbs. Then in the office the chap in the wheelchair seemed sort of down so I healed him so he could walk. On the way home I was late for tea so I just walked across the lake rather than the 2 miles round to my house. After tea I went for a fly in the sky, nice feeling of freedom and silence up there without any flying machine. Sorry I can't give you any evidence for this, you'll just have to trust me. If you want healed just send me 10% of your income each week and I'll come round and heal you sometime, if you believe in me. That chap who wrote, 'there is no god', obviously doesn't have a god behind him or he would have written bra & knickers instead of hat. Miracles are easy to write but it would truely be a miracle not to make mistakes in texts written by various authors over many decades
February 10, 2011 - 04:38 PM
There is no god



If there was a real god then he wouldn't have cursed the ground with weeds etc in Genesis 3v17 but rather made all plants nutritious to humans so that there would be no competition over food and no need for conflict/war/famine. It there had been a real god then you could control your fertility just by will and there would be no stds and you could have as much sex as you liked, plus it would get better the older you got rather than the other way round. If there was a real god then everyone would be fine one minute then dead sometime after 70 at the drop of a hat, due to extreme orgasim. It is perfectly obvious that all the worlds problems come from the predicament that the imaginary god has created. The eternal energy from which we have come has no feelings, no consciousness, no conscience. It just is, mysterious, eternal, harsh and cruel yet beautiful
February 10, 2011 - 04:28 PM
There is no god



If there had been a real god then when the children laughed at Elishas baldy head in 2 Kings 2v23 then he would have laughed back & said,"I'm glad you find it funny" or made a joke of it & maybe the bears would have come out and done circus tricks & given the children some of their picnic of ice cream & strawberries. However that story probably started out as a mild threat that bears would get you if you were naughty. If there had been a real god then those bears would have been around at Jericho in Luke 10v30 and chased the muggers away from the man the good samaritan had to rescue. If there had been a real god then Paul would have prayed for Tims illnesses and in 1 Tim 5v23 you would have Tim write "I'm healed" rather than, "I'm still ill and now also alcoholic". If there was a real god then folk who had never hurt others would live to 80 but people who had done murder, child abuse would die of natural causes within a year. However a real god would educate that person so they never fell into crime. Such a being would not order genocide but rather could educate everyone to a high standard so war was unnecessary. If the Bible fiction was real then God would have the demons chase all those who weren't Jews into the sea &drown.
February 10, 2011 - 04:05 PM
There is no god



If there had been a real god then in Exodus 5 you would have Moses saying that slavery per se is immoral. You would have Moses threaten Pharoah that unless he agrees to give the Hebrews a decent wage& conditions that it would be Pharoah and any successor who would die within a week of non compliance. A real god would have treated Hitler, Stalin, Pol pot etc like this[NB there is no evidence Hebrews were ever slaves in Egypt]. If there was a real god then when the men came to the door of the old man in judges 12v22 wanting to rape the Levite then the Levite would have threatened that unless they went away and didn't abuse anyone they would turn into pillars of salt. & when they continued to try to break in it would be recorded that they did turn to salt. If there was a real god then he would simply switch off anyone who was about to do murder, rape or child abuse or strike them with lightning. If a god could shout down to Jesus in Luke 3v22 then how come he can't tell people about to commit a crime "Stop right there". If there was a real god then in Gen 12v3 he would have promised Abraham that all other tribes would be infertile, if he hadn't thought of that at that point then he would have done it in Moses day or in the first century so that now there would only be believers, no genocide. Bible fiction can't happen in real life, only on paper.




No comments:

Post a Comment