Wednesday 7 December 2011

MY FAVOURITE THINGS are music to my ears

December 05, 2011 - 05:27 PM
My favourite things are Music to my ears.    


     Books by freethinkers like Robert M. Price
Thoughts by bright scientists like Daniel C. Dennett
Brown paper packages bearing such things
These are just some of my favourite things [ repeat with other fav. authors]
When the priest calls
When the minister preaches
When their thought makes me feel sad
I simply remember my favourite thoughts
And then I don’t feel so bad
Books by freethinkers like Robert Ingersoll /  Albert Schweitzer, Nietzsche
Thoughts by bright scientists like Charles Darwin
Brown paper packages bearing such things
These are a few of my favourite things [ repeat ]
When the minister preaches
When the pope lectures
When their Thoth makes me feel sad
I simply remember my favourite books
And then I don’t feel so bad
If there is a heaven , then I will be there!
If there is a heaven, then so will you!
Nothing of this world, will be remembered
Everything will be made shiny and new
But probably there is, no heaven at all
Gods are imaginary, a failed hypothesis, there is no supernatural realm

Old Writ was made up by the primitive folk, who didn't know a thing

No comments:

Post a Comment